21 July 2020Thornton Steward Church Services to be resumed following suspension due to Covid-19
The rectors, Reverend Liz Moody and Reverend Jeffery Payne, are delighted to announce the beginning of a gradual return to our Service timetable.
Please note the following dates and alterations necessary to keep us all safe.
• Current services will take place on the Village Green with social distancing in place.
• There will be no hymns as singing is not currently allowed.
• The service will last approximately 20 minutes.
• Unfortunately, there will be no pew sheets. Service sheets will be available on the church website.
• Refreshments will not be available at close of service.
• Please bring your own chair if you need to be seated.
10.30 a.m. Sunday 2nd August
10.30 a.m. Sunday 23rd August
Should the weather be wet, then we will be able to follow the Rector’s service at home on email as we do currently.
As public worship and money raising events are currently suspended, the church is respectively requesting donations be made, either online at https://www.jervaulxchurches.co.uk/thornton-steward.php or by phone on 01969 326069 / 07443 581463
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN
Liz and Jeff