(This meeting has been re-scheduled from May, owing to the restrictions imposed on gatherings during the Covid-19 epidemic.)
The Parish Annual General Meeting is to be held at the Institute on Tuesday 11th August 2020 at 6.30pm.
Due to the impact of Covid19, we have made some adjustments to how this meeting will be managed. Advice has been taken from the YLCA (Yorkshire Local Councils Association).
- The meeting will take place outside of The Institute, weather permitting. Otherwise indoors.
- Social distancing measures will be in place and adhered to.
- We may have to limit numbers inside.
- Doors and windows will remain open.
- No one will be allowed into the kitchen.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, and face masks must be worn.
- Meeting will be limited to addressing the Annual return. AOB will be noted, however discussed at a later date (unless urgent).
Sadly, due to poor Wi-Fi and internet reception, we will be unable to consider a remote meeting via a zoom link. We hope you understand.
1. The Annual Return
(clerk to Thornton Steward parish meeting)